unicorns do exist
Introducing MATTER OF FACT’s Newest Powerhouse Product: WRINKLE + TEXTURE CONCENTRATE. Retinol, Vitamin C, and Azelaic Acid, together improve the appearance of wrinkles, texture, and tone, delivering smoother, firmer, younger-looking skin.
Unicorns DO exist. If you’ve been in search of a skincare solution that delivers exceptional results without intense irritation, look no further. At MATTER OF FACT, we take pride in our clinically-focused approach and innovative patent-pending technologies, and are thrilled to announce our newest addition to the product line-up: WRINKLE + TEXTURE CONCENTRATE.
WRINKLE + TEXTURE CONCENTRATE utilizes multiple patent-pending technologies to effectively combine and stabilize 0.2% Encapsulated Retinol, 5% L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), and 5% Azelaic Acid, in this first-of-its-kind, multi-benefit product that maximizes age-defying efficacy while minimizing skin irritation.
WRINKLE + TEXTURE CONCENTRATE offers a number of benefits and addresses several common skincare concerns, including:
- Fine Lines + Wrinkles: Experience a significant decrease in the visibility and severity of wrinkles. This powerful formulation leaves you with a youthful and rejuvenated look.
- Skin Texture + Tone: Achieve a visible improvement in skin texture and more even skin tone for a smoother, more refined complexion that radiates beauty.
- Firming: Reclaim the appearance of firmness and elasticity in your skin. WRINKLE + TEXTURE CONCENTRATE helps to restore skin's natural resilience, for a visibly firmer and age-defying complexion.
MATTER OF FACT's philosophy is to create products based on a combination therapy approach, which harnesses the power of multiple ingredients to target multiple skin concerns from different angles, all through a single formulation. With WRINKLE + TEXTURE CONCENTRATE, we focused on ingredients that address multiple signs of aging. Retinol and Vitamin C both target fine lines and wrinkles. Retinol and Azelaic Acid are both known to improve skin texture. Retinol, Vitamin C, and Azelaic Acid are all known to visibly improve dark spots. Formulated together, this breakthrough product is a true unicorn in the industry - targeting these multiple signs of aging from multiple angles for maximum efficacy.
Our unique formulation approach, supported by our patent-pending Actisolv™ technology, ensures optimal stability and clinically proven results with minimal skin irritation. Our multiple patent-pending technologies help to:
- Minimize irritation from retinol that can lead to redness and peeling
- Fully dissolve, stabilize, and efficiently deliver Vitamin C for a smooth and beautiful application, and long shelf-life
- Optimally deliver azelaic acid to skin while minimizing irritation and unpleasant sensations
Our goal is to reduce the hassle of juggling multiple products and take a lot of the guesswork out of your skincare routine. We spend thousands of hours testing our products and share the results in an easy-to-understand way so that you can make the most informed decision for your skin. Our clinical commitment to you is that all testing on our final formulas reflect the following 3 pillars:
- An Unbiased Approach: All tests are conducted by independent, third-party labs, minimizing potential biases to ensure that the results reflect the product's true performance.
- Reflective of the Real World: Clinical testing is performed on a diverse range of skin tones, withFitzpatrick Phototypes II-V always being included. This inclusive approach allows the results to more closely mirror the real-world experiences of users.
- Robust Measurement of Results: Using three different methods to measure the effectiveness of products: dermatologist and expert grading, objective measurements using specialized instruments, and self-assessments by users themselves. This ensures strong claims substantiation and provides a comprehensive understanding of the product's clinical efficacy.
With over 10,000 hours of testing, the results on WRINKLE + TEXTURE CONCENTRATE are nothing short of incredible. Here's a glimpse of what users experienced:
In an independent, third party, 16-week clinical study with 29 subjects, aged between 35 and 65, Fitzpatrick phototypes II-V, WRINKLE + TEXTURE CONCENTRATE showed statistically significant improvements in the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots, as measured by BOTH expert grading and instrumental measurements
Additionally, self-assessments showed that after just 4 weeks:
- 100% agreed skin felt more firm and elastic, and overall appearance of skin improved.
- 97% agreed skin texture was improved.
- 94% agreed fine lines and wrinkles were less visible and skin looked more youthful and healthy.
- 91% agreed skin tone looked more even, and pores appear smaller and less visible.
If you’re ready to experience a powerhouse treatment that leaves you with a more youthful and radiant appearance, check out our WRINKLE + TEXTURE CONCENTRATE.
Learn more about WRINKLE + TEXTURE CONCENTRATE